EP3E Series | Ethernet Bus Servo Drive
- Voltage: AC 220V/380V
- Power: 0.1kW~15kW
- Communication interface: PROFINET, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, MECHATROLINK-Ⅲ
- Support encoder: 23bit incremental subdivision / 23bit multi-turn absolute value …
- Supported motor types: MA/MS rotary motor, MD/MR direct drive motor, MN rotary motor, MY rotary motor, support third-party motors
- Operation mode: CSP, CSV, CST …
MS/MA Series | Medium Inertia Servo Motor
- MS series are small and medium inertia, high speed, high acceleration and deceleration servo motors, which are more suitable for automation industry.
- MA series are small and medium inertia, medium speed, low current servo motors, which are more suitable for machine tool industry.
- Adopt the latest five-pole electromagnetic scheme, low temperature rise and low cogging torque pulsation.
- Standard oil seal, IP65 protection grade, better environmental adaptability.
- Standard encoder: 23bit incremental subdivision encoder, 23bit multi-turn absolute encoder
- Optional encoder: standard incremental encoder 2500CT, wire-saving incremental encoder 2500CT, resolver encoder.
GS/GA Series | Medium Inertia Servo Motor
G series rotary servo motor is a new generation of rotary servo motor independently developed and produced by Wuhan Maixin Electric Technology Co., Ltd. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, high precision, light weight and safety.
- High efficiency: the efficiency reaches more than 90%, and the temperature rise is reduced by 10%~15% compared with the previous generation;
- High precision: equipped with 24bit high-precision encoder, low cogging torque (below 1%);
- Lightweight: greatly lightweight and miniaturized, 10%~20% lighter than the previous generation;
- Safety: low noise (below 60dB), IP65/IP67 protection grade